As coronavirus (COVID-19) spreads around the world, we wanted to share with you our plan to ensure the safety of our employees and to keep our partners and customers up and running.
At Syte, our top priority is the wellbeing of our people. Employees, partners, and customers are the most important force that drives growth not only in our organization but also of others. And, as COVID-19 impacts businesses, online and offline, we are here to support the changing needs of our people throughout this challenging period.
Our Employees and Customers
Syte has offices in the USA and Europe. To continue keeping our employees safe and to minimize the risk of infection, here are the following measures we are taking:
- Implementing a flexible, work from home policy and providing the appropriate support to all employees
- Canceling all business travel and planned events, parties, and conferences
- Requiring employees who travel domestically or abroad to self-quarantine for a period of 14 days
- Placing of hand sanitizing stations and disinfecting our offices more frequently
- Reducing visitors and on-site interviews
- Using video conferencing with all our customers and partners
We are closely monitoring the news to ensure that our measures reflect the local policies and decisions in countries we operate in.
Our Technology and Continued Support
Over the last 4 years, we have developed a robust and stable technology to serve our customers, and are confident in the technical architecture of our Visual AI solutions. In fact, we expect to see a significant increase in our B2B activity and engagement and are well equipped to maintain this demand.
We understand that providing a seamless online experience to your customers during this period is critical. Rest assured that our customer success and support teams are available to help you fully concentrate on achieving your business goals.
Please do not hesitate to contact your customer success manager or our support team at [email protected] with questions or inquiries. We are here for you!
We deeply appreciate your partnership with Syte. As part of the global community, we are doing our best to help safely navigate this period of uncertainty. We wish you and your loved ones the best of health.