Welcome to the Syte application (the “Product”), Syte application programming interface (the “API”) or to Syte website at the address http://syte.ai/ (the “Website”), (collectively and separately known as the “Services”) brought to you (the “User”) by Syte – Visual conception Ltd. (the “Company”, “We”).
By receiving, opening, downloading and/or using the Company’s Services, user agrees to be legally bound by this EULA and PP.
Changes to EULA
We reserve the right to make necessary changes to these Terms of the EULA at any time, without prior notice to the individuals accessing the Website or using the Services.
All changes will take immediate effect after having been published on the Website or within the Product and by accessing or using the Services, you accept and agree to all such changes.
Your continued usage of the Services, constitutes your acceptance of these terms. If you do not wish to be bound by these terms, please exit the Website and/or terminate your usage (or your attempt of use) of the Services.
Restrictions of Use
Unless you have the express written permission from the Company, you may not distribute the Services or any portion thereof to any third parties;
It is forbidden to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit for any commercial purposes, any aspect of the Services;
You are strictly prohibited from, and agree that you will not, adapt, edit, change, modify, transform, publish, republish, distribute, or redistribute the Services or any elements, portions, or parts thereof, including without limitation, to any elements, portions, or parts of the Services (in any form or media) without the Company’s prior written consent. You agree not to use any automated data collection methods, data mining, robots, scraping or any data gathering methods of any kind on the Services. You will not use the Services for any commercial use whatsoever;
User may not, nor may he enable anyone else to, directly or indirectly: (i) use or display the Services together with material that is pornographic, racist, vulgar, obscene, defamatory, libellous, abusive, promoting hatred, discriminating; (ii) use the Company’s name, logo or trademarks without its prior written consent;
API License Restrictions
You agree that you will not, and will not assist or enable others to:
- cache, record, pre-fetch, or otherwise store any portion of the API Content, other than as expressly permitted by the functionality of the API, or attempt or provide a means to execute any “bulk download” operations;
- create or disclose metrics about, or perform any statistical analysis of, the API or API Content;
- use the API on behalf of any third party;
- display API Content in a manner that could reasonably imply an endorsement, relationship or affiliation with or sponsorship between you or a third party and Syte, other than your permitted use of the API under the terms of these API Terms;
- copy, rent, lease, sell, transfer, assign, sublicense, dissemble, reverse engineer or decompile (except to the limited extent expressly authorized under applicable statutory law), modify, create derivative works or alter any part of the API;
- modify, rate, rank, review, vote or comment on, or otherwise respond to the Syte Content;
- use the API in a manner that impacts the stability of Syte’s servers or impacts the behavior of other applications using the API;
- display the API Content on any site that disparages Syte, its affiliates or their respective products or services, or infringes any Syte or its affiliates’ intellectual property or other rights;
- use the API or API Content in any manner or for any purpose that may violate any law or regulation, or any right of any person including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights, rights of privacy and/or rights of personality, or which otherwise may be harmful (in Syte’s sole discretion) to Syte, its providers, its suppliers, end users of this website, or your end users;
- use the API, API Content in a manner that could reasonably be interpreted to suggest that Syte is the author or entity that is responsible, in whole or in part, for the creation or development of any API Content or that such API Content represents the views of Syte; and
- use the API or API Content in connection with or to promote any products, services, or materials that constitute, promote or are used primarily for the purpose of dealing in: spyware, adware, or other malicious programs or code, counterfeit goods, items subject to U.S. embargo, unsolicited mass distribution of email (“spam”), multi-level marketing proposals, hate materials, hacking/surveillance/interception/descrambling equipment, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, abusive or otherwise offensive content, prostitution, body parts and bodily fluids, stolen
Third Party Services
AFFILIATE LINKS/ FEEDS: Certain versions of the Product may include links to or feeds from our third party partners. The partner sites linked to the Company’s Services and/or the partner content made available are governed by their own terms of service and privacy policies, which may be found on the relevant partner’s website. These feeds may include affiliate links, banner advertisements, in-text advertisements, in-image advertisements, and video advertisements, among other forms of advertising content. We have no responsibility or liability for, or control over, those other websites or Internet resources. As a result, we encourage you to read the EULA and Privacy Policies of those third party partners.
Responsibility towards the products and offers displayed
You agree that you will not, and will not assist or enable others to:
- Will not warrant for the content listed within the Services, provided by its partners or by the users;
- Cannot be held responsible for the price changes of the listed products or any damages and profit loss caused by those changes;
- Cannot be held responsible for the content, quality or nature of the listed websites and products;
- Cannot be held responsible for the damages incurred by accessing the links listed within the Service.
- Will not warrant for the accuracy of the product descriptions listed within the Services;
- Will not warrant and cannot be held responsible for the products that you have purchased. You agree to not involve the Company in any way in disputes that may occur between you and any Merchant listed.
Disclaimer of Services
Under no circumstances shall the Company, its directors, officers, employees or agents, be liable to you or any other party for indirect, consequential, special, incidental, punitive or exemplary damages of any kind (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business profits, business interruption, loss of business information, or any other pecuniary loss) resulting from this EULA or from the furnishing, performance, installation, use, or inability to use the Company Services, whether due to a breach of contract, breach of warranty or the negligence of the Company or any other party, even if the Company is advised beforehand of the possibility of such damages. To the extent that an applicable jurisdiction limits the Company’s ability to disclaim any implied warranties, this disclaimer shall be effective to the maximum extent permitted.
Limitation of Responsibility
THE USER EXPRESSLY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT USE OF THE PRODUCT AND ANY SERVICES Or Content PROVIDED Therein IS AT His SOLE RISK (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY LOSS OF DATA OR OTHER DAMAGE TO his DEVICE) AND THAT THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO SATISFACTORY QUALITY, PERFORMANCE, ACCURACY AND EFFORT IS WITH the USER. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THE SOFTWARE AND ANY SERVICES, Product Or Content PROVIDED Therein ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS,” “WHERE-IS,” “WHERE AVAILABLE” AND “WITH ALL FLAWS AND/OR FAULTS” BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. The Company HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH RESPECT TO THE PRODUCT AND ANY SERVICES or content PROVIDED therein, EITHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND/OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, OF SATISFACTORY QUALITY, OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OF ACCURACY, OF QUIET ENJOYMENT, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS. THE COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT AGAINST INTERFERENCE WITH THE USER’S ENJOYMENT OF THE PRODUCT THAT THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED IN, OR SERVICES PROVIDED BY, THE LICENSED APPLICATION WILL MEET the User’s REQUIREMENTS, THAT THE OPERATION OF THE SOFTWARE OR SERVICES, PRODUCTS OR CONTENT PROVIDED THEREIN WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE, OR THAT DEFECTS IN THE SOFTWARE OR SERVICES, PRODUCTS OR CONTENT PROVIDED THEREIN WILL BE CORRECTED. NO ORAL OR WRITTEN INFORMATION OR ADVICE GIVEN BY The COMPANY OR ITS AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE WILL CREATE A WARRANTY. IF THE SOFTWARE OR SERVICES, PRODUCTS OR CONTENT PROVIDED THEREIN ARE DEFECTIVE, YOU ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR OR CORRECTION. IF the User is DISSATISFIED WITH ANY OF THE CONTENT CONTAINED IN THE PRODUCT OR WITH THE TERMS OF THIS EULA, his SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY IS TO DISCONTINUE ACCESSING AND USING THE PRODUCT AND Any SERVICES AND CONTENT PROVIDED THEREIN. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR LIMITATIONS ON APPLICABLE STATUTORY RIGHTS OF A CONSUMER, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSION AND LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
Neither the Company, its affiliates, subsidiaries nor third parties who provide content or services therein, therewith or in connection thereto, are under any obligation to correct any errors in the Services or in the content therein, therewith or in connection thereto. The Company has no responsibility or obligation whatsoever to operate or maintain the Services or the content therein, therewith or in connection thereto.
The Company does not guarantee that the Services will operate without interruption, that the Services are free of errors, that defects will be corrected or that the Services are free of viruses. You agree that it is your responsibility to conduct adequate procedures regarding virus control (including anti-virus and other security checks) to ensure the particular requirements for accuracy and functionality of data services.
The Company does not guarantee the accuracy of the presented information, listed products can be different from those on the merchant site and all information is subject to change. The listed prices are not a binding promotion from the provider and in any case they are not a binding offer from the Company.
Ownership & Intellectual Property
All copyrights, trademarks, industrial designs, patents and other intellectual property rights (registered and unregistered) in reference to the Services are in the possession of the Company. You may use the Services and all obtained information solely for your personal, non-commercial use and you must not copy, reproduce, publish or use the Services and any obtained information otherwise for any other purpose. You also agree not to adapt or alter the Services and not to create any derivative works. Any other use of the Services or the gathered information requires the prior written consent of the Company. If you become aware of any use of the Company’s copyright or protected intellectual property that contravenes or may contravene the terms above, immediately report this by email to email@example.com.
Your right to use the Services continues until terminated by the Company, which may terminate this Agreement and your license to use the Services at any time, without cause and without notice. You may terminate this agreement at any time by stop accessing the Website and/or using the Product. This Agreement will automatically terminate if you fail to comply with any of the terms of this EULA. Upon termination, you agree to stop using and to stop accessing the Website and using the Product.
This End User License Agreement, and the relationship between you and the Company are governed by the laws of the State of Israel, without regard to conflict of law principles. Any dispute arising out of or related to your use of the Services and/or Content will be brought in, and you hereby consent to exclusive jurisdiction and venue in, the competent courts of the District of Tel Aviv, Israel.
If any provision of this EULA shall be found by any court or administrative body of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable, the invalidity or unenforceability of such provision shall not affect the other provisions of this Agreement (as appropriate) and all provisions not affected by such invalidity or unenforceability shall remain in full force and effect.