Syte empowers the world's most innovative retailers in fashion, home decor and jewelry to grow revenues and brand loyalty with superior shopping experiences. Our mission is to redefine product discovery and change the way people shop, forever.
Our patented Visual-AI platform fuels various solutions for retailers including - Camera search, Contextual search, Recommendation engines, Deep tagging suite, In-store solutions, a Marketplace for consumers and more. The company was founded in 2015 and has raised $71M to date.
We are seeking an Implementation Consultant who wants to be part of a growing Customer Success team. As an Implementation Consultant you are responsible for onboarding and training Syte's customers through the first stage in the customer journey. Onboarding involves aligning the customer’s business requirements with Syte’s platform and technology (tech, data, and UX aspects), managing project plan timelines to deliver customer value quickly and efficiently.
The ideal candidate has worked in a high growth, entrepreneurial technology organization implementing enterprise SaaS-based solutions. This position reports directly to the VP CS. This is a full time position, Monday to Friday.
- Transform business goals into technical deployment
- Plan out project objectives, verify scope, establish timelines and ensure a successful implementation of deliverables
- Analyze client’s business needs to help ensure Syte’s platform meets the customer’s objectives by combining industry best practices, product knowledge, and business acumen.
- Facilitate and lead interaction between internal and external project stakeholders, maximizing efficiency and delivering value.
- Become an expert in the Syte Platform and effectively communicate product features and functionality.
- Help define new on boarding processes and tools
- 5+ years of experience implementing SaaS-based solutions.
- Experience working for a product company, bonus if its data driven
- Strong project management skills, including ability to hold external and internal teams accountable to deadlines, milestones, and agendas, and experience working on cross-functional project teams.
- Extremely detail-oriented with exceptional organizational, documentation, and time-management skills.
- Highly adaptable and self-motivated, able to operate in complex environments while successfully managing simultaneous projects and fielding changing client requests.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a high ability to deliver information in a concise and specific manner.
- Ability to take strategic concepts and turn into actionable plans.
- Demonstrated ability to learn quickly and be resourceful.
- Intermediate skills with BI tools
- Ability to travel up to 20% on an annual basis both domestically and internationally when deemed safe to do so.
- Work Week Monday - Friday
- e-commerce Industry Experience
- CRM Experience
- Project Management certifications such as PMP
Why join Syte?
- Syte is pioneering the future of one of today's most important industries, eCommerce
- Recognized by Calcalist as one of the most promising startups in Israel
- We've been recognized by Gartner, Drapers, Glossy, and more for our innovative product discovery platform, which is used by brands like Fashion Nova, Farfetch, PrettyLittleThing, and Shane Co.
- We're a tech start-up in hypergrowth, meaning no two days are the same, and you'll have endless opportunities to grow as we do
- Join a team of top talent (and a few cute pups!) from around the world who are dedicated to helping one another succeed while having fun.