Support Team Lead
The Support Team Leader is responsible for managing a small customer support team (based in Israel) in providing direct product support and customer service for the company customer base. The role of the support team leader includes building training plans and knowledge bases for internal and external use, and monitoring team performances and service levels KPIs. Further the team leader collaborates with other departments to improve the company's customer experience and quality metrics.
- Develop a complete understanding of the company products and services.
- Work with Customer Success Managers in assisting with the development, implementation and training of customer support procedures and policies.
- Work closely with the Product management, QA, HW, SW departments for escalations and problems solving know how and new features request
- Responsible to conduct daily briefings with support representatives
- Provides feedback to the company regarding service failures or customer concerns.
- Work closely with R&D directors in order to solve immediate and urgent problem out of the office hours
- Report and monitor bugs with the relevant tools
- Monitoring, sharing and improving KPI's in service
- Contribute to the pre-sales team with presentations, training and support
- Compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Leadership & management experience
- 4-6 years in product support and service (or equivalent experience)
- Technical writing skills
- Native English level writing and verbal skills
- Team player
- Strong management skills
- High energy
- Passionate about service, learning and team building
**Monday - Friday
Apply in this position
Want the latest and best retail business and technology content delivered straight to your inbox?