Senior Front End Engineer
Syte is the leading AI-driven visual search and recommendation technology for retail, helping retailers, marketplaces, and mobile device manufacturers, deliver unprecedented customer engagement with visual AI solutions that connect shoppers with the products that inspire them.
Syte is looking for a talented Front End Engineer to join the team
What You’ll do?
- Architect and implement Web Applications.
- Contribute to creating great UX and design.
- Develop features iteratively and quickly.
- Research and pioneer the adoption of new technologies.
- Lead topics and designs in a highly technological environment with complex architectures.
- Lead the implementation of frontend tasks in a highly technological, innovative, and vibrant environment.
- 3+ years of professional experience in software development
- A deep understanding in Fontend technologies
- Strong knowledge in implementing user interface using CSS/SCSS, animation and JS effects
- Experience with AWS or Azure, service-oriented stack or other cloud services - Big Plus
- Team player, attention to details, Interact with a wide range of customers and cultures
- Ability to work well in a dynamic group environment and under deadline pressures.
- Syte is pioneering the future of one of today's most important industries, eCommerce
- We've been recognized by Gartner, Drapers, Glossy, and more for our innovative product discovery platform, which is used by brands like Farfetch, PrettyLittleThing, and Shane Co.
- We're a tech start-up in hypergrowth, meaning no two days are the same, and you'll have endless opportunities to grow as we do
- Join a team of top talent (and a few cute pups!) from around the world who are dedicated to helping one another succeed while having fun.
Apply in this position
Want the latest and best retail business and technology content delivered straight to your inbox?