Salesforce Project Manager
Who we are:
Syte empowers the world's most innovative retailers in fashion, home decor, and jewelry to grow revenues and brand loyalty with superior shopping experiences. Our mission is to redefine product discovery and change the way people shop, forever. Our patented Visual-AI platform fuels various solutions for retailers including - Camera search, Contextual search, Recommendation engines, Deep tagging suite, In-store solutions, a Marketplace for consumers, and more. The company was founded in 2015 and has raised $31M to date.
What we are looking for:
We are looking for an experienced, motivated, enthusiastic, and results-driven Salesforce Project Manager with strong technical and project management skills; to build scalable solutions and automation and know how to find the golden route between over-engineering to non-robust solutions.
As a Salesforce Project Manager at Syte, you will become an expert on business applications and business processes. You will concentrate on supporting our Salesforce users and build new processes to support the growing business by working cross-functionally with our leadership, marketing, sales and customer success teams.
What you will do:
- Support all 3rd party integrations and a 360 view of the customer, utilizing Salesforce as the core platform.
- Design & Build scalable solutions in Salesforce, document changes and processes, provide training and assist in testing solutions on the Salesforce platform with the users in all departments globally.
- Manage projects end to end, from requirements gathering with the business to delivery and training of the end users.
- Support configuration and implement new functionality including custom objects, page layouts, validations, process builder, dashboard, reports & custom and collaborate with development resources when required.
- Suggest enhancements to implement in our systems based on the business needs and technical platform capabilities.
- Work with external vendors to integrate enhanced system solutions.
- Minimum 1+ years as a Salesforce Admin and implementation (Hands on) - Must
- Strong Technical skills in Salesforce administration and troubleshooting - Must
- Excellent English (verbal and written communication skills) - Must
- Service oriented and good at multitasking - Must
- A fast learner and team player
- Exceptional planning, organization and project management skills
- Self-driven but able to take direction and drive results with direct and cross-functional teams
- Adaptable and able to work in a fast-paced start-up environment with changing and evolving responsibilities
- B.Sc. degree specializing in Information system or equivalent - Advantage
Apply in this position
Want the latest and best retail business and technology content delivered straight to your inbox?