Syte empowers the world's most innovative retailers in fashion, home decor, and jewelery to grow revenues and brand loyalty with superior shopping experiences. Our mission is to redefine product discovery and change the way people shop, forever.
Our patented Visual-AI platform fuels various solutions for retailers including - Camera search, Contextual search, Recommendation engines, Deep tagging suite, In-store solutions, a Marketplace for consumers, and more. The company was founded in 2015 and has raised $71M to date.
We are seeking an energetic Salesforce Business Developer that is eager to build scalable solutions and automation and knows how to find the golden route between over-engineering to non-robust solutions. In this role you’ll have the opportunity to work cross-functionally with Marketing, Sales, and Customer Success to drive the growth of our platform. This is a high-impact, hands-on, strategic role that will help position Syte as a leader in the retail tech space.
You’ll be doing:
- Lead Salesforce projects end-to-end with full ownership of the project. Build systems, test and deliver solutions using code, configuration, 3rd party tools and APIs, migrate data, and provide ongoing support to our internal Sales Development, Sales, Partnerships, CS and Marketing departments.
- Document, design and test system implementations and launch support of solutions using Salesforce best practices.
- Provide tactical support for any issues and bugs that are reported on the Salesforce platform.
- Responsibility for evaluating, customizing and implementing solutions for business processes through salesforce sales cloud.
- Be responsible for data integrity and meta-data maintenance.
- Own the technical architecture and development efforts of the internal Salesforce system, and be a source of technical innovation in the team.
- Find creative solutions to complex technical and integration challenges.
- Introduce new methodologies, technologies, and tools to the technical ecosystem.
- 2+ years of Salesforce development and admin experience, Salesforce certification preferred
- Bsc in Computer Science or equivalent work experience (Must)
- Strong understanding of Salesforce platform, with the ability to build custom apps and objects, write code, formula fields, workflows, process builder, custom views, develop screens and components and other content of intermediate complexity
- Strong relationship-building and communication skill set to effectively collaborate with various divisions in the organization.
- Proven understanding of data model implications related to core Salesforce functionalities
- Excellent team player, and strong attention to details
- Strong sense of responsibility and self-motivation
- Strong attention to detail and excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to manage projects end-to-end and to find creative solutions for complex issues
- Outstanding technical and analytical skills
- Ability to work on multiple projects and deliver timely results
- Fluent English - verbal and written
Apply in this position
Want the latest and best retail business and technology content delivered straight to your inbox?