Syte utilizes Visual AI and Personalization to develop a Product Discovery Platform designed to transform the way people search and shop online.
As a Program manager in Syte, you will drive execution in order help our organization achieve its strategic goals.
Your daily activities will include acting as a coordinator between multiple projects, aligning our teams to the overall business goals and ensuring that all programs deliver to the desirable outcome.
You will provide strategic guidance to R&D teams and product managers in ways that promote the company’s goals. You will also oversee the progress of operations, Drive teams to execution and become a leader and motivator in Syte.
By developing an evaluation method to assess program strengths, risks and identify areas for improvement, you will become an key person in our success.
- Organize and monitor strategic, company wide projects
- Coordinate cross-department developments and activities
- Be responsible for communicating the program throughout the company and reporting to stakeholders
- Take part in defining objectives and strategies to complete them
- Develop and control deadlines and dependencies
- Apply change, risk and resource management
- Resolve projects scope and resource issues
- At least 3 years of experience as a program manager
- Advantage for candidates with experience working on startups in hyper growth
- Excellent knowledge of project management methodologies
- Excellent knowledge of JIRA and Confluence
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Proben stakeholder management skills
- Strong analytical background and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Problem solving abilities
- Ability to work independently, be proactive, but also be a team player.
- Excellent English required
Apply in this position
Want the latest and best retail business and technology content delivered straight to your inbox?