As a Product Manager in Syte, you will help define the roadmap, prioritize, plans, and drive execution to bring products to market successfully, based on the needs and requirements of stakeholders, our customers and users.
You will be working extensively with R&D, BI and Customer Success in order to successfully build, and release valuable solutions.
You’ll have the opportunity to work in a small and innovative team and make an impact on our products, and shape the future of Syte’s visual product discovery platform, used by leading enterprise retailers worldwide, and by millions of users monthly.
- Own the product and feature set, acting as the product evangelist to build awareness within the company.
- Deliver a best-in-class user experience, building both enterprise software and consumer experiences.
- Be responsible for communicating the business requirements to the engineering teams.
- Identify our customers' needs and opportunities through data, interviews, and research.
- Collect and analyze market requirements.
- Shape organization-level processes, create alignment and focus, and establish communication and clarity of focus across multiple teams.
- Prioritize and create detailed product specifications, business rules, flows, use cases, and stories.
- Define KPIs for the performance of products, as well as measure, report on, and optimize them.
- Use data to help make decisions, but balance quantitative and qualitative insights.
- Own the product documentation, such as best practices guides, how-to documents etc.
- At least 3 years of experience as a SaaS Product Manager / Product Owner
- Strong technical background, preferably in eCommerce related products
- Advantage for candidates with experience working on a SaaS eCommerce product
- Previous experience with big data products, data science, machine learning, or AI - an advantage
- Strong understanding of all aspects of the product development lifecycle, including product strategy development, definition of requirements, engineering, QA, and release.
- Strong analytical background and attention to detail
- Great leadership and communication skills. Asking questions, listening, driving team alignment, and influencing without authority across all levels of the organization.
- Proficiency in creating excellent UX for complex systems
- Ability to work independently, be proactive, but also be a team player.
- Excellent organizational and project management skills.
- Excellent English - required