Product Manager - Personalization
As a Product Manager at Syte, you will help define the roadmap and drive execution of new features and product optimization, based on data from millions of daily users.
You will be working extensively with Developers, Data Analysts and Customer Success in order to successfully build and release valuable solutions.
You’ll have the opportunity to work in an innovative team and make an impact on our products, and shape the future of Syte’s product discovery platform, used by leading enterprise retailers worldwide.
- Own the product and feature set, acting as the product evangelist to build awareness within the company.
- Be responsible for communicating the business requirements to the engineering teams.
- Identify our customers' needs and opportunities through data and research.
- Collect and analyze market requirements.
- Shape organization-level processes, create alignment and focus, and establish communication and clarity across multiple teams.
- Prioritize and create detailed product specifications, business rules, flows, use cases and stories.
- Lead product A/B testing initiatives together with product analysts and customer success to ensure data-driven decisions, in an iterative process.
- Define KPIs for the performance of products, measure, and optimize upon.
- Own the product documentation, such as best practices guides, how-to documents etc.
- At least 3 years of experience as a Product Manager
- Strong technical background
- Experience in recommendation systems and/or personalization - a must.
- Advantage for candidates with experience working on a SaaS eCommerce product
- Previous experience with data science, machine learning, and algorithms
- Strong understanding of all aspects of the product development lifecycle, including product strategy development, definition of requirements, engineering, QA, and release.
- Strong analytical background and attention to detail
- Great leadership and communication skills. Asking questions, listening, driving team alignment, and influencing without authority across all levels of the organization.
- Ability to work independently, be proactive, but also be a team player.
- Excellent organizational and project management skills.
- Excellent English required
Apply in this position
Want the latest and best retail business and technology content delivered straight to your inbox?