Are you business savvy with a technical know how and a consultative approach?
Do you consider yourself an excellent collaborator with top -notch communication skills? If so, watch this space carefully, because Syte is on the lookout for a Pre-Sales Consultant to join us.
- Support the sales cycle by taking a technical and value-focused consulting role in the prospect's evaluation of Syte Visual AI solutions
- Understand the business problems of the prospect and articulate the value of Syte’s Visual AI solutions
- Strategize with Account Executives and the R&D team on the creation of customized performance tests and demos of Syte’s Visual AI solutions and then manage and present these tests and demos to prospects.
- Convey the value of Syte’s Visual AI solutions through many mediums, including marketing events, online meetings, and onsite product demonstrations
- Manage end-to-end technical solutions for prospects which includes answering all technical questions, troubleshooting development/configuration issues, and managing escalation to Support and Engineering
- Work closely with BI team to convey analytics and ROI
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with various business and technical stakeholders, both internally and externally
- Work closely with internal teams to strategize on creative out-of-the-box solutions that enhance Syte’s solution demonstrations
- Aggregate feedback from customer meetings and be able to convey the information to Syte’s Product Management and Engineering teams
Skills and Experience:
- Experience in a Pre-Sales/Solution Consultant/Sales Engineer/Technical Sales role - a must
- Experience in a B2B software company, preferably SaaS
- Prior experience in building and presenting software product demos
- Ability to form strong relationships remotely and in-person at all levels of an organization
- Understanding of value-based selling sales methodologies
- Mother tongue/high-level English speaker
- Familiarity with HTML/CSS
- Entry-level coding experience (Python, Regex)
- Knowledge and experience in a wide variety of cloud technologies and software solutions
- Technical degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- Knowledge and Experience in the retailing industry - a passion for fashion
Apply in this position
Want the latest and best retail business and technology content delivered straight to your inbox?