Marketing Program Manager
Syte’s growing Marketing Team is on the lookout for an experienced Marketing Program Manager with a background in B2B SaaS and a passion for eCommerce.
Syte is pioneering the future of eCommerce discovery, and as Marketing Program Manager, you’ll be responsible for creating content, engaging with customers, and leading strategic marketing initiatives to pique the interest of the biggest brands and retailers around the world.
If you love bringing ideas to life on paper and on screen, you have a talent for enterprise customer marketing, and online shopping holds a special place in your heart -- we want to hear from you!
Syte is an eCommerce tech start-up in hypergrowth. We are on a mission to make shopping delightful, seamless, and intuitive by empowering brands to instantly connect shoppers with products they love. We partner with top brands, like Farfetch, PrettyLittleThing, Conforama, Shane Co., and Shein, to provide on-demand, hyper-personalized experiences that drive conversion, increase average order value, and spark lifelong loyalty.
- Researching, conceptualizing, and executing on content assets in all formats (blog posts, case studies, videos, eBooks, reports, infographics, emails, and more)
- Leading customer engagement programs, from testimonial collection to product adoption initiatives
- Working closely with designers, other members of the Marketing Team, and teams throughout the company to initiate and drive strategic programs forward
- Editing, proofreading, and publishing content on Syte’s website.
- Measuring and analyzing key content metrics and optimizing to improve results
- 5+ years of experience in enterprise marketing, ideally in B2B SaaS
- Experience in eCommerce and customer-facing roles -- an advantage
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Experience creating and editing video and multimedia content
- Strong understanding of visual branding
- A creative thinker who can execute on big ideas independently
- Outstanding Communication skills (Fluent English) - Must
- Syte is pioneering the future of one of today's most important industries, eCommerce
- We've been recognized by Gartner, Drapers, Glossy, and more for our innovative product discovery platform
- We're a tech start-up in hypergrowth, meaning no two days are the same, and you'll have endless opportunities to grow as we do
- Join a team of top talent (and a few cute pups!) from around the world who are dedicated to helping one another succeed while having fun.
Apply in this position
Want the latest and best retail business and technology content delivered straight to your inbox?