Google Campaign Manager
Who we are
Syte empowers the world's most innovative retailers in fashion, home decor and jewelry to grow revenues and brand loyalty with superior shopping experiences. Our mission is to redefine product discovery and change the way people shop, forever.
Our patented Visual-AI platform fuels various solutions for retailers including - Camera search, Contextual search, Recommendation engines, Deep tagging suite, In-store solutions, a Marketplace for consumers and more. The company was founded in 2015 and has raised $71M to date.
Who we are looking for
We are seeking an energetic and experienced Google Adwords campaign Manager that’s eager to help our acquisition team scale and grow demand. In this role you’ll have the opportunity to work with different stakeholders in the Marketing department to create, monitor and run various campaigns to drive leads into our inbound funnel. This is a high-impact, hands-on role that will help position Syte as a leader in the retail-tech space.
What you will do
- Manage, optimize and maximize ROI on large scale Google Campaigns (Google ads and display ads)
- Design and run various A/B tests to optimize copy, design, targeting and KW.
- Provide regular reporting and analysis of campaign performance
- Constantly research and explore new potential campaigns, phrases and KW to expand Syte’s reach and boost traffic relevance.
- Craft new LPs in collaboration with the design and content teams.
- +3 years of hands-on experience managing significant Google Ads budgets (over $100K).
- Tech B2B experience - major advantage
- True passion for Retail and eCommerce - advantageous
- Exceptional analytical and quantitative skills (strong Excel skills)
- Ability to multitask and prioritize among many competing needs in a fast-paced, fluid environment, and ensure delivery dates are met
- Good working knowledge of current best practices in paid traffic
- Fluent Verbal and Written English Skills
Apply in this position
Want the latest and best retail business and technology content delivered straight to your inbox?