Full Stack Team Leader
Syte is the leading AI-driven visual search and recommendation technology for retail
Syte helps retailers, marketplaces, and mobile device manufacturers, deliver unprecedented customer engagement with visual AI solutions that connect shoppers with the products that inspire them
As a front End Team Leader you will:
- See the big picture of group tasks in order to make the best decisions about priorities.
- Mentor and advise the team in code review, pair-programming and more.
- Share knowledge between your team and other teams in the group.
- Discover the technical debt & challenges and assist in solving them
- Interact with stakeholders outside of the group.
- Work as a part of the team in hands-on development at least 50% of the time.
- Recruit top talented developers to our group.
- You have at least 3 years of experience in leading a team of 3 or more developers, and you want to mentor other engineers.
- You’re passionate, intelligent and unafraid to share your opinions when appropriate, but you’re also humble and respectful of the opinions of others.
- You have at least 3 years of experience in a server side programming language such as Node.js / Go / Python / .Net
- You’ve written production-grade code and you’re familiar with software engineering best practices (testing, code reviews, pair-programming, etc.) and are aware of bad practices and anti-patterns.
- Bonus points if you have developed, designed and maintained highly available and large scale production systems, or if you’re skilled in continuous integration, continuous delivery and TDD.
Apply in this position
Want the latest and best retail business and technology content delivered straight to your inbox?