Syte is pioneering the future of eCommerce discovery, using AI-driven visual search and recommendation technology for retail. We are on a mission to make shopping delightful, seamless, and intuitive by empowering brands to instantly connect shoppers with products they love. We partner with top brands, like Farfetch, PrettyLittleThing, Conforama, Shane Co., and Zozo, to provide on-demand, hyper-personalized experiences that drive conversion, increase average order value, and spark lifelong loyalty.
The Chief Information Security Officer serves as the process owner of all assurance activities related to the availability, integrity and confidentiality of customer, business partner, employee and business information in compliance with the organization's information security policies. A key element of the CISO's role is working with executive management to determine acceptable levels of risk for the organization. This position is responsible for establishing and maintaining a corporate-wide information security management program to ensure that information assets are adequately protected.
- Develop, implement and monitor a strategic, comprehensive enterprise information security and IT risk management program
- Work directly with the business units to facilitate risk assessment and risk management processes
- Develop and enhance an information security management framework
- Understand and interact with related disciplines through committees to ensure the consistent application of policies and standards across all technology projects, systems and services
- Provide leadership to the enterprise's information security organization
- Partner with business stakeholders across the company to raise awareness of risk management concerns
- Assist with the overall business technology planning, providing a current knowledge and future vision of technology and systems
- Degree in business administration or a technology-related field required.
- Professional security management certification
- 5-10 years of experience in a combination of risk management, information security and IT jobs
- Knowledge of common information security management frameworks, such as ISO/IEC 27001, and NIST.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and high level of personal integrity
- Innovative thinking and leadership with an ability to lead and motivate cross-functional, interdisciplinary teams
- Experience with contract and vendor negotiations and management including managed services.
- Specific experience in Agile (scaled) software development or other best in class development practices.
- Experience with Cloud computing/Elastic computing across virtualized environments
Why join Syte?
- Syte is pioneering the future of one of today's most important industries, eCommerce
- Recognized by Calcalist as one of the most promising startups in Israel
- We've been recognized by Gartner, Drapers, Glossy, and more for our innovative product discovery platform, which is used by brands like Fashion Nova, Farfetch, PrettyLittleThing, and Shane Co.
- We're a tech start-up in hypergrowth, meaning no two days are the same, and you'll have endless opportunities to grow as we do
- Join a team of top talent (and a few cute pups!) from around the world who are dedicated to helping one another succeed while having fun.
Apply in this position
Want the latest and best retail business and technology content delivered straight to your inbox?