Syte is a visual discovery and personalization technology platform that helps retailers and ecommerce to increase revenue by using state of the art deep learning algorithms personalizing each customer interaction.
Syte's Business Intelligence (BI) and Analytics team strongly believes in using advanced analytics to understand how our users interact with our products.
Syte is on the lookout for a BUSINESS ANALYST to work cross department in order to play a critical role in strategic decision making, and to proactively guide company growth.
Syte prides itself on its ability to provide cutting edge tools for our clients that are data driven and well researched.
Our Business Analyst will be expected to troubleshoot data issues by having critical thinking, develop a systematic reporting routine, and regularly update various stakeholders on data metrics.
We’re looking for a team player who is excited by the challenges of being the best in the business, a self-starter, and someone who straddles the line between analyst and communicator.
- Support marketing and sales data needs (ROI, retention, behavior, segmentation, trends, customer value and more)
- See beyond numbers and help to inform, influence, support and execute our business decisions
- Analyze, specify, and validate new business requirements and participate in new product designs
- Build and maintain reports, dashboards and metrics, in addition to monitoring the integrity and validity of the data reported.
- Work with large amounts of data and build tools to streamline the process.
- Organize data sources and make them more accessible and informative
- Design, manage, and maintain data visualization products (Tableau, Data Studio, etc.)
- Analyze and derive actionable optimizations with the goal of KPI’s improvement
- Find influencing factors and estimate their effect on KPI’s
- Manage multiple tasks at a time in a fast-paced environment
- Advanced SQL knowledge
- 2 - 4 years experience in quantitative analysis (BI, product analyst, etc), preferably for an internet company \ SaaS B2B.
- Experience working with with BI reporting tools (Tableau, QlikView, Sisense, or other)
- Experience working with Big Data and data warehousing (Athena, Big Query, etc).
- Passion for data- not afraid to get your hands dirty in technical and business aspects
- Customer Facing experience (Internal and external)and High attention to details
- Highly proficient in English - Must
- Self-learning with the ability to translate analytic conclusions to business actions
Nice to have
- A BSc/BA in a quantitative field such as mathematics, statistics or engineering
- Experience in working with big data tools (Athena/BigQuery/Snowflake) - advantage
- Experience with Salesforce data analysis
**This position is full time and based in Tel- Aviv**