Bookkeeper - Type I + II
Syte is pioneering the future of eCommerce discovery, using AI-driven visual search and recommendation technology for retail. We are on a mission to make shopping delightful, seamless, and intuitive by empowering brands to instantly connect shoppers with products they love. We partner with top brands, like Farfetch, PrettyLittleThing, Conforama, Shane Co., and Zozo, to provide on-demand, hyper-personalized experiences that drive conversion, increase average order value, and spark lifelong loyalty.
What will you do?
- Book local supplier invoices- taking an important part in the procurement process.
- Prepare and process electronic transfers and payments to suppliers.
- Take care of expense reports and employee travel reports.
- Manage the process of fixed assets and depreciation.
- Prepare credit card statement reconciliations.
- Track bank account balances and bank reconciliation.
- Manage the collection process from customers.
- Provide supporting documentation for the annual audit.
- Involvement in the monthly bookkeeping closing process.
- Certified bookkeeper (Type I + II).
- 1-2 years of experience in similar positions- a must.
- High Tech Experience - Advantage.
- Experience working with Netsuite - Advantage.
- Strong Excel skills.
- High-level English
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced work environment.
Apply in this position
Want the latest and best retail business and technology content delivered straight to your inbox?