Syte prides itself on its ability to provide cutting edge tools for our clients that are data driven and well researched.
Our BI Analyst will be expected to troubleshoot data issues by having a keen eye for detail, develop a systematic reporting routine, and regularly update various stakeholders on data metrics.
We’re looking for a team player who is excited by the challenges of being the best in the business, a self-starter, and someone who straddles the line between analyst and communicator.
- Act as the Data and analysis focal point of product & engineering teams
- Research, analyze and organize big data from both technical and business perspective
- Analyze, specify, and validate new business requirements and participate in new product designs
- Design and maintain reports, dashboards and metrics, in addition to monitoring the integrity and validity of the data reported.
- Work with large amounts of data and build tools to streamline the process.
- Manage multiple tasks at a time in a fast-paced environment
- Advanced SQL knowledge
- 2 - 5 years experience in quantitative analysis (BI, product analyst, etc), preferably for an internet company \ SaaS B2B.
- Experience working with with BI reporting tools (e.g. Tableau)
- Experience working with Big Data and data warehousing (e.g Snowflake).
- Passion for data- not afraid to get your hands dirty in technical and business aspects
- Customer Facing experience (Internal and external) and High attention to details
- Highly proficient in English - Must
- Self-learning with the ability to translate analytic conclusions to business actions
Nice to have:
- Experience working with ETL tools (Rivery, or other)
- Scripting skills (Python or other)
- A BSc/BA in a quantitative field such as mathematics, statistics or engineering
**This position is full time and based in Tel- Aviv**
Apply in this position
Want the latest and best retail business and technology content delivered straight to your inbox?