About The Position
You will take primary responsibility for mapping the customers’ technical and business requirements, assisting them in evaluating Syte’s technology and finding how it could be the best fit for their needs. You will focus both on the product data indexing part of the evaluation process and the customer-facing prototype/testing tools to ensure our customers’ success, as well as serving as the key technical advisor and advocate for our products during the sales process.
You must be an expert in the evaluation and deployment of enterprise software, with a demonstrated track record of happy, reference-able customers and deals won. You must also have demonstrated experience managing complex pre-sales projects, establishing creative solutions and driving large successful enterprise software deployments.
What Will You Do?
- Work with Enterprise Account Executives on new accounts and opportunities.
- Rapidly develop Trials and POCs (proof of concepts) for a diverse pool of customers, defining the criteria for success and developing an evaluation plan with the customer.
- Managing the evaluation deliverables, hands-on, from product data indexing to front end prototype and trial tool creation.
- Develop strong technical relationships within the various customer teams, acting as a trusted advisor.
- Consult with customers to understand and best support their business and technical needs, answering all technical questions, troubleshooting issues, providing implementation and configuration recommendations, designing a valuable Syte solution and managing any needed escalations to Support and Engineering.
- Become an expert in Visual AI and the Retail market, learn how to position Syte and educate customers.
- Work closely with the sales team to offer technology consulting and provide guidance to close deals.
- Work closely with R&D and Products teams to communicate customer requirements, trends and insights from the pre-sales stage to help deliver a more smooth Post-Sale and assist with Product Roadmap.
- Manage technical demonstrations remotely and periodically on site.
- Help answer RFIs, RFPs, and RFQs.
What Should You Have?
- Minimum 3+ years of Enterprise SaaS pre-sales experience, working with Enterprise customers as a Functional / Technical Consultant. Prior retailer experience is strongly preferred.
- Proven history of acting as a trusted advisor, using a consultative and value selling approach, managing complex enterprise pre-sales projects leading to large scale successful deployments.
- Technical experience with: HTML, CSS and JQUERY
- Ability to grasp, interpret, and articulate complex technical information to audiences of varying technical levels.
- Technical knowledge of website structure, SaaS software models, and deployment methods and architecture.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate ideas - both technical and non-technical via various mediums.
- You have outstanding people skills, both remotely, written and face to face.
- You are self-motivated and super-focused on getting results while remaining a proactive and positive resource to our customers.
- You are able to work in a fast-paced sales cycle and dynamic environment, love collaborating internally, you’re business-savvy, with a can-do attitude, impeccable integrity, and organizational standards.
- Experience with Salesforce.com is a plus.
- Native English or at mother tongue level.
- Working Days – Mon – Fri.
- Willing to travel a few times per quarter.