About The Position
We are looking for a top talent manual QA to join our amazing R&D department of a fast-growing company.
Syte is the leading AI-driven visual search and recommendation technology for retails.Syte’s help retailers, marketplaces, and mobile device manufacturers deliver unprecedented customer engagement with visual AI solutions that connect shoppers with the products that inspire them
To be successful in this role, you will be a problem solver with analytical thinking and technical understanding of highly complex systems, in addition to being diligent, innovative, curious and a team player with a strong motivation.
- Coordinate and Test the product against business requirements to ensure proper delivery and execution
- Use of life data and real use cases make this testing an important part of the release cycle
- Oversee all aspects of quality assurance including establishing metrics, applying industry best practices, and developing new tools and processes to ensure quality goals are met
- Minimum of 2 years of quality assurance manual testing.
- Detail-oriented with an emphasis on delivering accurate, high-quality assignments and projects
- Organised and capable of multi-tasking, prioritising, and managing multiple concurrent projects or initiatives
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, people skills, negotiation, coordination, planning, presentation skills, facilitation skills