About The Position
We are looking for self-motivated, dynamic and experienced DevOps Engineer.The position’s primary challenge is to manage complicated, global, open-source infrastructure and maintain high availability for production.
What You’ll do?
- Improve existing technologies and processes while maintaining a rapid delivery cycle.
- Research and implement new technologies.
- Manage core production systems, including frequent changes and updates.
- Contribute to services architecture
What do you need to have?
- 5 years in a DevOps role or similar
- 3 years experience in leading and implementing CI/CD processes
- 3 years experience in coding and scripting (Python/Ruby/Go/Bash)
- 2 years experience with Docker Swarm/Kubernetes
- Experience in packer and terraform - an advantage
- Experience in managing web infrastructure on production environment - an advantage
- Strong familiarity with log shipping, monitoring and Azure - an advantage