Senior Back-End Developer
About The Position
We're looking for a self-motivated backend developer who has a real passion to learn new things, a team player who can reason and communicate his opinions, as well as accept others’ approaches, clean coder with readable, beautiful, and maintainable code. One who recognizes code issues and continuously searches for better solutions. Every engineer has input into our product process and will have a real impact as part of a small and awesome team.
What You’ll do:
- Work with the product team to design new solutions.
- Improve current production environment and add new features.
- Find and address performance issues.
- Participate in design and code reviews.
- Frequent shipping of code to production.
What do you need to have?
- 5+ years experience in functional programming - Python / Elixir / Go - A must.
- Experience building features across the full stack, from back-end to front-end.
- 5+ years experience in Linux and NoSQL / SQL Databases - elastic / postgres / mongo - A must.
- You’re a fast learner and can contribute from day one.
- You have strong opinions on what makes a good API.